Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Boredom Attack!

It has been a month plus since I resigned.

And finally, boredom attacks! *inserts the evil muahahahha laugh by boredom here*

So what do i do to kill boredom?

Photobucket
I go outside and take some photos of anything including myself.

Remember many moons ago I mentioned about my MA application? You don't? It's ok, click here to read about it again. It dated April 18. eek! so long still haven't finish!

At that time I was 5% of the whole process. Now I can say I'm 80% done. The other 20% would be the process of handing in my application + other related stuff, waiting for the offer letter, getting visa, confirming my air ticket.

I'm going to college tomorrow to hand in my application to someone at college to mail to Nottingham Trent University, UK

Ahh! 'Kan Cheong'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home